Resources for Participants of the Housing Choice Voucher Program
What are the Family obligations for participation in assisted housing programs?
- Supply information about citizenship, income and family composition to Marin Housing.
- Verify that the family is living in the rental unit or disclose absence from the unit.
- Notify the Marin Housing and the owner in writing before moving out of the unit or terminating the lease.
- Use the unit as the family's only residence and allow only the designated family members to live in the unit.
- Promptly notify Marin Housing of any changes in family composition.
- Request written approval, from the owner and Marin Housing, to add any other family member as an occupant of the unit. Provide Marin Housing a copy of any owner eviction notice.
- Any information that the family supplies must be true and complete.
Please Give Us Your Feedback
Help us improve this site for you, give us your feedback please.