Resources for Participants of the Housing Choice Voucher Program
What are the Family obligations for participation in assisted housing programs?
- Supply information about citizenship, income and family composition to Marin Housing.
- Verify that the family is living in the rental unit or disclose absence from the unit.
- Notify the Marin Housing and the owner in writing before moving out of the unit or terminating the lease.
- Use the unit as the family's only residence and allow only the designated family members to live in the unit.
- Promptly notify Marin Housing of any changes in family composition.
- Request written approval, from the owner and Marin Housing, to add any other family member as an occupant of the unit. Provide Marin Housing a copy of any owner eviction notice.
- Any information that the family supplies must be true and complete.
Please Give Us Your Feedback
Help us improve this site for you, give us your feedback please.
Website hosted by Marin's leading Web Design company, EnlightWorks